It’s free to join Chapter Zero and we warmly welcome non-executive directors and Chairs who want to get to grips with climate as a strategic business issue. You’ll find a community here of support, knowledge and inspiration.
Whether you are new to the business impacts of climate change or an expert on the topic, you’ll benefit from Chapter Zero membership.
Why join Chapter Zero?
- Be equipped to lead confidently on boardroom climate action and help your business take advantage of the opportunities of the net zero transition.
- Get the most useful, authoritative and up-to-date information on the science, the regulatory landscape, and the developments you need to be aware of.
- See case studies and practical examples of what other boards and their businesses are doing.
- Follow step-by-step guides and toolkits which help you start taking action.
- Complete the Board Scorecard and a Transition Planning Checklist so you can assess your board’s readiness and progress on climate action.
- Connect with experts and climate leaders.
- Discuss, challenge and support your peers in a 'safe space'.
- Attend events and have many opportunities to network and learn.
You'll receive a monthly themed Bulletin by email keeping you up to date on latest developments and member news
You'll receive a monthly email with upcoming Chapter Zero events, so you can easily save the date and register
Meet and learn
You'll be able to attend Chapter Zero events, which are free of charge, and benefit from expert views and member networking
You'll be able to bookmark any of the content and events on this website in your own member page, as a reading list and reminder
“I would encourage all NEDs to be a member of Chapter Zero. For me, it has provided an invaluable network. With the fast-changing regulatory environment, I would highly recommend NEDs to make the most of Chapter Zero’s online resources and events to enable them to lead their boards in the transition to net zero.”
|Alexandra Innes, Chapter Zero Fellow, Non-Executive Committee Member, Bank of England, Non-Executive Director Dowlais Group, Knight Frank, Schroder plc, Securities Trust of Scotland plc|